Review: Afternoon Tea At At.mosphere Burj Khalifa Dubai

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

One of my guilty pleasures when traveling is sampling High Teas around the world. It's such a ridiculous tradition ("Why yes, I'd love an entire tower of cake in the middle of the afternoon. Why not?"), but it's fun anyway. Especially because a full afternoon tea tends to be a lengthy endeavor, and it's rare to just sit down for two hours in the middle of the day to talk. While there are numerous options for afternoon teas in Dubai, my mom also wanted to have a meal at at.mosphere, the tallest restaurant in the world. We decided to kill two birds with one stone (and save an obscene amount of money in the process), and booked High Tea at the Burj Khalifa for our last day in Dubai. I thought the timing of the was rather brilliant -- I made our reservation for 2:30PM, which would allow us to linger at the Park Hyatt in the morning. The Burj Khalifa is adjacent to the Dubai Mall, which meant we could spend a few hours browsing the shops before heading to the airport for our redeye flight to Singapore. The post Review: Afternoon Tea At At.mosphere Burj Khalifa Dubai appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...