Results of the Orbitz $100 Off $100

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 2, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Yesterday, Orbitz ran one great promo. I liked the fact that there were not that many terms to the deal (if the hotel showed as eligible, it was bookable with the coupon) and that it was not restricted to one single booking per account. The promotion was budgeted for 10,000 bookings and, while it only lasted for a few hours, I was surprised it lasted as long as it did. I think it may have lasted that long due to the fact that major chain hotels were not included in the deal so it was mostly unattached hotels or smaller chains that were available. Results of the Orbitz $100 Off $100 From reading various comments on the blogs and e-mails, I realize that many people seemed frustrated by the promotion and thought it was somewhat of a scam. To be honest, that really would have only appeared that way if you were only looking at US hotels. It is surprising how many US hotels are attached/affiliated/owned by the big chains... The post Results of the Orbitz $100 Off $100 appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...