Resort fee Waldorf and Hilton Bonnet Creek!

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by martinus, Nov 14, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. martinus

martinus Active Member

Status Points:
    This morning for 13 nights a room booked at the Hilton Bonnet Creek. No resort fee. This afternoon I saw that the hotel ask a resort fee of $ 22. I called the hotel and a friendly employee has assured me that I don't have to pay the resort fee, because at the time I made the booking no resort fee was asked.

2. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Make sure print a copy of your confirmation noting no resort fee. Or ask the employee to email the no resort fee, so you have it in writing.

because the fine print below states they can cancel your reservation in case of a mistake.

Resort charge

• $22.00 USD per room per night
    At check in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change.
    We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
    Totals listed here are estimated based on current taxes and exchange rates (if applicable) and do not include additional fees/charges that may be incurred during your stay.