Residence Inn St. Petersburg Beach Review

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by AnthroFlyer, Feb 18, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. AnthroFlyer
    Original Member

AnthroFlyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is one of the nicer RI properties located right on the beach. I stayed here as Marriott Gold and received a 2 bedroom suite upgrade. Room is nicely furnished in a modern style and thankfully missing the shell/sunset/beach tacky art that so often decorates beach hotels. FD staff is very friendly. Beach is very wide in this area and not overly crowded since the neighboring properties are fairly small. Definitely worth a visit.

tomv likes this.
  2. tomv
    Original Member

tomv Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the heads up. I checked it out at the Marriott site and it looks very nice. Is it a newer property? Are there restaurants within walking distance?

3. AnthroFlyer
    Original Member

AnthroFlyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Its definitely new within the last 3-7 years not sure exactly when but the rooms are in great shape. There are several restaurants within walking distance, pretty much the whole stretch of beach for 3 miles in either directions is filled with local restaurants. Quality varies so I suggest checking the reviews on yelp.com beforehand.

tomv likes this.