Renaissance Barcelona (not Fira)

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by Singapore Flyer, Aug 1, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer Silver Member

We checked in on Monday morning. Got up graded to a king alcove-type of room. Larger than the other rooms but nothing major. They gave us a bottle of champagne and truffles for our anniversary. Nice touch along with a note from the GM. No lounge here, but the restaurant buffet was quite nice. Great spread of Spanish, English and general European fare. The OJ was amazing. You can also ask for freshly made eggs any style.

Walk to Pg de Gracia metro stop. Near all major shopping and Gaudi sites on and around Gracia.

No pictures other than the view from my room. The bathroom is poorly designed and they needed to replace the was but still water was everywhere because of his useless half glass shield. Not sure why it is even there. All in all, I would stay there. Not worth a cat 6 I believe with the recent category change. I would pay the 140-150€ rate vs the 30-35k.

Sent from my iPhone using milepoint
    uggboy likes this.
  2. wembleygal
    Original Member

wembleygal Silver Member

Hope you managed to find the free bottles of water in the gym. I didn't know it had changed to a CAT 6 ...
    Singapore Flyer likes this.