Reminder: Get your Mileage Plus Activity Report TODAY

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by Infinite1K, Dec 31, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Infinite1K
    Original Member

Infinite1K Silver Member

Status Points:
    A gentle reminder that the 2010 Mileage Plus activity will disappear tomorrow on United.com. So if you have not done so already, it might be a good idea to login to your Mileage Plus page and run a report for both the 2010 and 2011 years:

1. Login on United.com
    2. Navigate to My Mileage Plus page
    3. Click the Activity tab
    4. Scroll down and set the activity dates from 1/1/2010 to 12/31/2010 and then 1/1/2011 to 12/31/2011

I typically save mine as a PDF (easily done on a Mac: Print > Save as PDF). I also save another version by doing a copy/paste of the table and then paste into to a spreadsheet where I can manipulate the data a little easier.

With all the IT integration challenges ahead, I think this information will be handy to have ;)

2. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    With Firefox on my Mac, it didn't format the pdf properly -- a while bunch of rows of the table were missing. Chrome had it all, though a lot of the formatting at the top of the page (the summary information) is bunched together. I took a jpg screenshot of that, to have a "clean" proof of my MM balance for reconciliation when it gets bumped higher some time in the next few months.

For Windows, I recommend a free open source PDF printer driver -- http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

jupper and canucklehead like this.
  3. Infinite1K
    Original Member

Infinite1K Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hmm, might be a busted print CSS that they are using for Firefox. With Safari, while not as pretty as the web page, it preserved all my data.

4. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    I ended up printing from the UK site, which still has the old layout :)

goalie and Infinite1K like this.
  5. Infinite1K
    Original Member

Infinite1K Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ah right. Forgot about that site. Good old Brits to the rescue again. ;)

goalie likes this.