REloadit Cards

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Credit Cards' started by andhoova, Oct 25, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. andhoova

andhoova Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone buy these? I used to buy them regularly and load them onto an AccountNow Visa. Since that has been shutdown I need a new card to load the REloadits onto.

Anyone have experience with any of the other REloadIT compatible cards?

2. rookie10

rookie10 Silver Member

Status Points:
    PayPower. There is a monthly fee and a cash withdrawal fee at atms. I have used without any issues.

3. andhoova

andhoova Silver Member

Status Points:
    Mind if I ask how much REloadIT's you add/month?

4. Dad to GO

Dad to GO Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have used the reloadit very sparingly... I was trying to hit a spend quick at one point and was able to buy 2 cards for the ($950) max on each of them... however this attracted attention and even though the manager approved it said that in the future it would be cash only, as it states on the card. I've been able to go to another store and still buy them easily with a CC but never going over $600 and I always go to the same cashier who has no problem ringing them up.

5. andhoova

andhoova Silver Member

Status Points:
    @Dad to GO - which card do you load them on?

6. Dad to GO

Dad to GO Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm currently using the Accountnow so that doesn't help you out too much. I have thought about getting the paypal prepaid mastercard though. Just to have another option. I've been successful in purchasing the paypal reloads without getting my account shut down (yet)... so hopefully I can keep that going and get a little more MS each month. Having said that... I do want to keep options open for when I need to hit a spend requirement on a new card.