Regus Gold Membership

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by adrianors, Nov 30, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. adrianors

adrianors Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi,

I recently applied for the Regus Gold Membership because of their partnership with MileagePlus, which they claim to be a gift of a $600 gold membership to elite members from UA. Has anyone used one of their business offices? Is the membership really worth (I know its free but will they be actually charging a lot later on the road when you decide to use their lounges?). Thanks!

Laptop Nomad likes this.
  2. gaijin62

gaijin62 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I use the Regus business lounge at Roppongi Hills in Tokyo.

It is nice and very comfortable. Generally it is quiet and very business oriented, which for me is nice. Also you can use any Regus lounge anywhere in the world just showing your card.

However any services outside of lounge access, coffee or tea, and internet access cost extra if you only have gold status. So if you need a private day office or conference room you will have to pay extra for it.

Regus usually has a US$50.00 per month fee for gold level access.

adrianors likes this.
  3. Laptop Nomad

Laptop Nomad Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have never paid for internet service or coffee or tea with my Gold card, and I have used them around the world. Of course you have to pay for a day office or conference room.

adrianors likes this.
  4. adrianors

adrianors Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just moved inside Charlotte this week and found out there is a Regus less than a block from where I am, I'll give it a try.