Register To Earn Up To 3x Hilton Points This Fall

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 19, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    It's not often I put on my Hilton pom-pom... but I'm about to do so, because HHonors is really impressing me this year. At the beginning of the year, Hilton announced that they would change the way they do HHonors promotions as of this year. As I explained, Hilton began offering two global HHonors promotions annually, rather than the four we became accustomed to. In addition to that they promised to offer targeted promotions throughout the year. Except they've way exceeded expectations on that front. Hilton's first 2015 promotion -- Double Your HHonors -- was scheduled to run from March 1 through May 31, 2015. However, Hilton extended that promotion through August 31, 2015, and on top of that even improved it. While the original promotion had a huge list of non-participating properties, the extended promotion included all properties, something which Hilton hasn't historically done for promotions. The post Register To Earn Up To 3x Hilton Points This Fall appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...