Register For Chicago Seminars 2015: October 16-18

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    One of the longest standing annual miles & points “events” is the Chicago Seminars, which has been held at the Holiday Inn in Elk Grove, Illinois (near Chicago O'Hare Airport) for the past four years. The Chicago Seminars will be returning this year, October 16-18, 2015. Registration opened earlier today, and spots are going quickly, so be sure to register soon if you'd like to attend. Registration costs $100 per person, and includes access to all sessions (based on space availability), lunch on Saturday and Sunday, and coffee breaks. Breakfast is not included with registration, but rather is included with a reservation at the host hotel at the group rate, which is $94 per night. The post Register For Chicago Seminars 2015: October 16-18 appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...

deltagoldLass likes this.
  2. deltagoldLass

deltagoldLass Silver Member

Status Points:
    Hi when is the registration and reservation at host hotel opening up for Chicago seminars October 2016 please ? I am most anxious to make my plans. Thanking you kindly

satman40 likes this.
  3. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    It is a good meeting, the hotel is old, but they do treat you great.

Hey we all get old....

Still a good time...

4. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    They are open...

5. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Registration Is $100.00 with food, and rooms are $94.00

That is cheap, been a few times really good group,,and the hotel bus picks you up at ORD...

I can also drive it, 5 hours...this was the first show I went to many years ago...