Regional Upgrade Deposits

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by Rob, May 16, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Rob
    Original Member

Rob Gold Member

Status Points:
    My Q2 United Confirmed Regional Upgrades (aka CR-1) just posted today. At least, I'm pretty sure they weren't there yesterday ;)

FrequentlyFlying and Flyer1976 like this.
  2. FrequentlyFlying
    Original Member

FrequentlyFlying Silver Member

Status Points:
    Mine did, too. On May 9th, my 2 CR1s posted for having crossed over 75,000EQM the previous Saturday, and now my 2 for flying 10K in April.

If you cross 10K anytime after April, you'll likely have to wait until June to get your CR1s if you complete the 10K this month, fyi.

3. Canadi>n
    Original Member

Canadi>n Gold Member

Status Points:
    Mine posted on Sunday. I just completed over 10K of UA metal flying last week, so it was a quick deposit. Didn't expect them for a couple of weeks, though didn't they usually post over the 2nd weekend of each month? (I assume CO metal flights don't count towards the required 10K.)

BTW, while we're on the subject, can CR1s that expire June 30th this year, be used on a flight taking place in the first week of July if they are applied before the end of June? That is, do they have to be applied to a flight by the expiry date, or do they actually expire outright at the end of a given month?

4. jswong
    Original Member

jswong Gold Member

Status Points:
    Unfortunately the answer is no

Jeff

5. demkr
    Original Member

demkr Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does anyone know how long after surpassing 75K on CO.com, the CO RU's post? I've been waiting almost 3 weeks