Regal Wings

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by FlyingFree, Jun 25, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. FlyingFree
    Original Member

FlyingFree Gold Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone had any experience with Regal Wings? They claim to offer vastly reduced international Business and First fares, to provide full miles on all of their bookings, and to give you a 2 night hotel certificate for each booking. Feedback would be great if anyone has tried their services.

2. FlyingFree
    Original Member

FlyingFree Gold Member

Status Points:
    FWIW...their website is very buggy. For example, it thinks DEN is in IA! And if you happen to accidentally touch the wrong key, it wipes out all of your data. I may call them just to check them out, but their website does not inspire much confidence...

3. Hey - i actually bought business class tickets from Regal Wings and their service looks great. They offered the best price (I compared with couple of others) and the agents who spoke to me sound very professional. You should try Regal Wings.

4. FlyingFree
    Original Member

FlyingFree Gold Member

Status Points:
    Where did you travel to? How recently did you travel? What was your routing? DId you book over the phone or thru their website? What other services did you compare their prices with?

5. FlyingFree
    Original Member

FlyingFree Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the info, John!

6. janyyc
    Original Member

janyyc Silver Member

Status Points:
    Anybody from MP try them? John has only two posts... :rolleyes:

FlyingFree likes this.
  7. FlyingFree
    Original Member

FlyingFree Gold Member

Status Points:
    It may or may not be significant, but when I searched other fourms (such as Trip Advisor) there seemed to be a pattern of positive posts that did not always sound authentic...no way to know for sure, however...