Referral for 30,000 STARWOOD AMEX

Discussion in 'Starwood | Preferred Guest' started by slotownmomma, Jul 23, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. slotownmomma
    Original Member

slotownmomma Silver Member

Status Points:
    New targeted Starwood AMEX offer.
    30,000 bonus points.
    10,000 after first charge.
    20,000 after 4,500 min. spend.
    No annual fee (first year)

This is alot better than their usual 25,000 bonus offer that you have a 15,000 min. spend.

If you are interested and want a referral, please PM me your name & email address and I will send it to you. I receive a 5,000 point bonus for referrals.
    Any questions about the card, I'd be happy to answer. I love mine and keep it in my wallet always.

Offer expires August 10, 2011. So don't wait on this one!

2. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think you'll find this thread already exists, unless the terms are different. The one I got is very similar, but the terms on the 30,000 Starpoints are as follows --or wait -- did you mean 10,000 instead of zero at first charge?:
    2. To be eligible to receive 10,000 bonus Starpoints, referred individual(s) must make their first purchase with the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card within one year of Card approval. Bonus points will appear on their Starwood Preferred Guest statement 8-12 weeks after their first purchase. Bonus Starpoints are for first-time Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Cardmembers only. Bonus Starpoints can only be received once per Cardmember, regardless of the number of Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card accounts the Cardmember may have or had. In order to receive additional 20,000 bonus Starpoints, referred individual(s) must use their Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card to complete $4,500 of eligible spending by the end of their first three months of Cardmembership, based on the date of their Card approval. 20,000 Starpoints will be credited to their account 8 to 12 weeks after they reach the spend threshold.

3. slotownmomma
    Original Member

slotownmomma Silver Member

Status Points:
    Oops! Fixed the typo to reflect 10,000. Sorry folks! Typing fast!

4. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    'Cause the weather's too beautiful today, isn't it? Strange to find us both in the same little burg far from "real" airports, huh?