Redeem Miles For Korean Air First Class

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 14, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I receive emails, Tweets, and comments all the time from readers saying how much they enjoyed flying [insert premium cabin product] for the first time, and that puts the biggest smile on my face. The most common ones are probably Cathay Pacific and Lufthansa first class. What puzzles me, however, is how few people seem to be redeeming miles for Korean Air first class, which I consider to be one of the best and most attainable award redemptions out there. For my own travels this year I've redeem more Korean Air SkyPass miles than any other mileage currency. So far I've flown the following this year using Korean Air SkyPass miles: The post Redeem Miles For Korean Air First Class appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Commentsis KE similar to SQ in the sense that I'd have to book a ... by mangocevicheI did book Korean Air first class from Los Angeles to Seoul ... by Stuart FalkI'd love to, but 80k is way too many miles for just 1-way by JustinRelated StoriesReview: Korean Air Lounge New York JFKKorean Air Fixes Homophobic Lounge FilterKorean Air Lounge New York JFK Blocks “Websites That Cater To Gays”

Continue reading...