Redeem e-Rewards more often for US Airways Dividend Miles

Discussion in 'US Airways | Dividend Miles' started by JohnDeere19, Apr 29, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. JohnDeere19
    Original Member

JohnDeere19 Gold Member

Status Points:

At e-Rewards®, we are excited to partner with companies like US Airways who invite their selected members to join the e-Rewards Opinion Panel and offer an exciting way to collect Dividend Miles. As you may be aware, you were previously limited to one (1) Dividend Miles redemption per calendar quarter. Soon it will be easier and more rewarding for you to collect Dividend Miles with e-Rewards than ever before!
    IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT YOUR US AIRWAYS REDEMPTION OPTIONS
    We are proud to announce that starting April 29th, you can redeem your e-Rewards Currency for Dividend Miles once EVERY 30 DAYS, allowing you to collect Dividend Miles faster!
    Previous Dividend Miles Redemption Limit: Redeem once per calendar quarter
    NEW Dividend Miles Redemption Limit: Redeem once every 30 days!

To check your account balance and see how much e-Rewards Currency you have available to redeem for Dividend Miles, simply click the button below.

As always, we value your time and continued participation. Continue to check your inbox and your Member home page for future opportunities to earn e-Rewards Currency.
    We value your time,
    The e-Rewards Team

Horse and kellio like this.
  2. dcpatti
    Original Member

dcpatti Silver Member

Status Points:
    I really need to get an e-rewards linked to my US account. My cuurent one is linked to e-miles which really sucks. Any suggestions on courting a new sign-up offer?

kellio and JohnDeere19 like this.
  3. DeacFlyer1
    Original Member

DeacFlyer1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    What the heck is e-rewards?

kellio and JohnDeere19 like this.
  4. kellio
    Original Member

kellio Gold Member

Status Points:
    Patti, try adding a new email address into your US profile. Even though I already had US as my partner I seem to remember adding a new address and then getting a US invite shortly thereafter.

5. kellio
    Original Member

kellio Gold Member

Status Points:
    www.e-rewards.com
    It's a survey service. You are rewarded for taking surveys and after a certain threshold you can convert the points into miles and transfer to your US account. They also have been a grand slam partner in the past.

You can only sign up for 1 partner..so just be careful you don't select DL or another airline. They do not allow you to change airline partners once you sign up.

6. Horse
    Original Member

Horse Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is great except that I don't get enough surveys sent to accumulate enough currency to transfer miles that often.

7. kellio
    Original Member

kellio Gold Member

Status Points:
    I usually get enough that I can transfer twice a year. Try updating your profile and interests and see if that helps.

Horse likes this.
  8. Horse
    Original Member

Horse Gold Member

Status Points:
    I recently did that. I usually accrue enough for twice a year, but certainly not enough for every month.

9. DeacFlyer1
    Original Member

DeacFlyer1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    What kind of mileage earning are we talking here? A few hundred a year? A couple thousand?

10. dcpatti
    Original Member

dcpatti Silver Member

Status Points:
    Not too much on it's own but quite valuable as a free grand slam hit. Without grand slam, maybe a couple thousand miles a year depending on how many surveys you get.

11. kellio
    Original Member

kellio Gold Member

Status Points:
    25.00 = 500 miles
    50.00 = 1000 miles
    100.00 = 2000 miles

You used to be only able to transfer I think 2 times year so the 30 day transfer limit is nice.

The trick to be able to get and qualify for that many surveys.

Surveys have a variable payout rate that can be a couple of bucks or 10.00 or more.
    Even if you don't qualify for the survey the normally put .25-1.00 in your account.

12. sdcarver
    Original Member

sdcarver Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for posting, now hopefully they will do the same with Hilton Honors...

sdcarver

13. Jenny & Curt
    Original Member

Jenny & Curt Gold Member

Status Points:
    Make sure you leave enough to be able to transfer during the Grand Slam, should they repeat that promo.

14. Kohoutek
    Original Member

Kohoutek Silver Member

Status Points:
    :eek:
    Works for me, and I can redeem for other airlines as well, including US.

15. kellio
    Original Member

kellio Gold Member

Status Points:
    Really? Years ago when I signed up I had the invite from NW and that was the only airline I could transfer to. When the merger happened I was able to switch it to US. After about 6 months e-rewards switched it back to DL on me and I had to close the account and wait for another invite from US.

At that time the only airline I could transfer to was DL. I wonder if they have changed?

16. rookieflyer

rookieflyer Active Member

Status Points:
    I never seem to get any E-rewards stuff and I used to get them all the time. I cashed out like $50 but have received nothing from them cents:cool:

17. sparxe
    Original Member

sparxe Silver Member

Status Points:
    Argh - I didn't know it would link up with one airline only! My account has all the airlines available for redemption. I made an account for my husband to get Southwest points and finish off some old credits before they expire, but I was hoping I could continue using the account for CO. Of course no other airline is available. :(