Recliner 752 tomrw SEA-LAX

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by TravelerRob, Aug 5, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. TravelerRob
    Original Member

TravelerRob Silver Member

Status Points:
    I had to book a last minute ticket on DL (gasp) tomorrow SEA-LAX-xxx and the SEA-LAX flight at 11:45am is a DL752 with recliner business seats. Sweet!!!

Of course it's a short flight but there are 4 open seats up front and no one on the upgrade list so my upgrade as a DM seems like a slam dunk. Already upgraded right after purchase for LAX-xxx.

-Rob
    PS - posting this because this beats UA's now almost all CR2 service SEA-LAX. Once in a while you can find a CR7 with first class on the route but those are few and far between now.

Flyer1976 and eponymous_coward like this.
  2. TravelerRob
    Original Member

TravelerRob Silver Member

Status Points:
    Turns out it was useless. It wasn't the barcaloungers which, for some reason, I had in my head would be the seats. They were SUPER old "business elite" seats with foot rests that came out slightly. But my headrest was worn and broken and was held on by duct tape or worse. But for a 2hr10min flight SEA-LAX I really didn't care. At least it had more pitch than a standard domestic first class 757 DL flies.

-Rob