Recent Skyguide AMEX dining certs offer?

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by cotter77, Mar 28, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. cotter77
    Original Member

cotter77 Silver Member

I saw on one of the blogs and "good deal" to get lounge access for dirt cheap and gain some "dining dough" certs - $200 worth
    got my dining dough certs today....they are mostly worthless to me due to the T&Cs on the certs that you print....most of the minimum spends are twice the certificate. guess i dont travel enough.
    anyone interested in making an offer on them can start a convo with me....i posted them on FT CC.

bottom line is this promo kind of blows. It sounded profitable at first I am cancelling skyguide ASAP.
  2. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Sounds like you might just not be the right candidate for the offer. By a blogger posting the offer and apparently labeling it a "good deal", there must be something there that they saw enough of to write about or at least explain the value behind the offer. Since i don't think that SkyGuide does any sort of affiliate thing like a credit card, it would seem that the info was genuine. Anyway, as we know from almost any promo, they will work for some but never all.

Any info on the lounge access part of the good deal? Maybe there is something here to be valuable?