Receive Up To $30 Credit Per Amex Card For Small Business Saturday

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 26, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Thanksgiving is one of my all-time favorite holidays each year. I cannot put my finger on it but I just really enjoy the holiday! To put that on the same weekend as great races, great shopping deals (Black Friday), and Amex’s Small Business Saturday just makes it all the better! Small Business Saturday The details are coming out now about the Small Business Saturday for this year, which will take place on November 29. For those who are not sure what it is, Small Business Saturday is Amex’s way to encourage shopping at small businesses all over America on the kick-off weekend of the holiday shopping season. Not only do they do it to try to help the small business promote their business, but it is also a way to encourage more small businesses to accept American Express cards (small businesses many times will not accept American Express cards). So, it is really a triangle of benefactors as American Express benefits from the fees received, the small business benefits because... The post Receive Up To $30 Credit Per Amex Card For Small Business Saturday appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...