Real-Life Comparison of Hyatt Platinum and Hyatt Diamond

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 7, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Now that I have finished my Diamond challenge and experienced a total of 15 Hyatt nights as a Diamond, I thought it might be helpful to compare real-life experiences of Hyatt Platinum to Hyatt Diamond. Given the fact that anyone can achieve Hyatt Platinum just by holding the Hyatt credit card and how easy it is to get Hyatt Diamond through their challenge, it may give some pointers to those who are wondering which way to go. Real-Life Comparison of Hyatt Platinum and Hyatt Diamond I have been a Hyatt Platinum for about 4 or 5 years (courtesy of the Chase Hyatt credit card). During that time, I have stayed dozens of nights in various Hyatt hotels around the world and definitely enjoyed the few added benefits that Platinum status bestows the customer beyond having no status with Hyatt. However, after hearing the glowing reports of Hyatt Diamond status, I knew that I would one day try for that. Given the fact that I had a bunch of Hyatt stays…

The post Real-Life Comparison of Hyatt Platinum and Hyatt Diamond appeared first on Running with Miles.

The post Real-Life Comparison of Hyatt Platinum and Hyatt Diamond appeared first on BoardingArea.

Continue reading...