Reader Poll – What Distance Races Have You Run?

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 21, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Polls are very useful to help me get a feel for the different makeup of the readers of Running with Miles. I appreciate everyone that takes part in such a poll or those that answer the questions on giveaways because it really does give me a better sense of what particular areas are of the most interest to people. You can find these polls on the side of the page as seen below. With that being said, I will start rotating polls on a regular basis so that I can learn more about you all. That helps me to continue to post on various topics that are the most relevant to you, the reader. The one I just posted is about what distance races you have run. There are many more distances, but I am trying to limit it to the major distance races. Please fill that out as it is really helpful! Of course, you can also leave a comment here on which particular race you have run that... The post Reader Poll – What Distance Races Have You Run? appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...