Re The Future of Milepoint

Discussion in 'Talk To Me' started by adamefimoff2, Sep 9, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. adamefimoff2

adamefimoff2 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Dear Uggboy , Randy and Milepoint,

Have I been causing too many problems of Milepoint and driving people away. Mostly
    Virtuoso agents like David Ourisman. If I have been driving them away I am sorry. I feel traffic has gone because travel agents have gone. I also feel that brings people in. I deeply regret my conduct on this site. And I should go so be it.

I would love love to see there to be more guides, and more format too.

Adam

Kalboz, B1BomberVB and uggboy like this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hi Adam,

it's important that all members incl. yourself do participate in certain forums incl. the Luxury Forum.

I hope to see more of your content there in the future here on IF.

In regards of mods, yes, I hope for some mods activity too, plus more participants in the future too in the Luxury Forum, we've already some good/interesting content there incl. discussions/reviews/news and views, I hope this will grow in the longer term future incl. your own content. @adamefimoff2 Thanks.

Cheers & Safe Travels. :)

Kalboz and adamefimoff2 like this.
  3. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    I don't think there are many folks who have done things to drive people away. We need to do more to make a viable community, and that will require a whole lot of help from members as well.

Newscience and uggboy like this.