RCC T-Mobile Wi-fi Access Card Giveaway

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by iceman77_7, Feb 15, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. iceman77_7
    Original Member

iceman77_7 Silver Member

Status Points:
    As I continue to clean out my UA stuff, I have two RCC T-mobile wi-fi access cards to give away, expiring 10/2011. As this thread discusses, you should get free wi-fi access if you go into an RCC. However, for those of you without an RCC membership (and are willing to sit outside an RCC to use wi-fi) or who are denied wi-fi access cards, this giveaway is for you. I have two stamps left, so first two people to reply or PM me gets a card each.

Mrs. Fredd likes this.
  2. Mrs. Fredd
    Original Member

Mrs. Fredd Silver Member

Status Points:
    Looks like the rules changed - everyone in the club can get the cards - no longer just for those on international itineraries:
    New Red Carpet Club lounges offer complimentary Wi-Fi to all guests worldwide

Save your stamps!

3. iceman77_7
    Original Member

iceman77_7 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I know by the rules that all guests should get access. However, there have been reports that some guests are refused cards. This also comes in handy for those without access but need internet and can just sit outside the RCC.

4. jason8612
    Original Member

jason8612 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have some spare Tmobile codes I can give out. For both RCC and AA AC

Skyvillager likes this.
  5. IMGone
    Original Member

IMGone Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have one that I just got, but didn't end up using ... I can just send the code via PM/Conversation.

6. IMGone
    Original Member

IMGone Silver Member

Status Points:
    Not sure what the deal is, but the cards are still being handed out at least in JFK, so the system hasn't totally opened up yet if it will.