Rate Egyptair Plus

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Middle East/Africa' started by Darcie, Sep 17, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Darcie
    Original Member

Darcie Silver Member

InsideFlyer magazine is reviewing Egyptair Plus in our November issue and would like your input.

If you would like to participate, please post your response in the thread with the pros and cons of membership in Egyptair Plus and grade the program from A to F (A being the highest grade). You can include a plus or minus with the rating.

You can also respond directly to the editors at InsideFlyer at dmankell@insideflyer.com if you would prefer.

Thank you.
  2. GoldenFlyer

GoldenFlyer Silver Member

While when i travel in east and south Africa i fly generally with Egypt Air, so some tickets are economy and can not get miles with other Star Alliance members so i became a member of that company, actually it s a very classic program that need to be renovated but you still can get miles even for economy classes. In addition to that there are no bargains, and i remember even once i corrected something when you log in to your account it said something like a Egypt Air i asked they correct to an Egypt Air but did t get even 1000 miles for that lol
    Well not good not bad in general.
    BossWass, MoufidaLAA and ProfEssaied like this.