Rate Aeromexico Club Premier

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | North America' started by Darcie, Dec 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Darcie
    Original Member

Darcie Silver Member

Status Points:
    InsideFlyer magazine is reviewing Aeromexico Club Premier in our March issue and would like your input.

If you would like to participate, please post your response in the thread with the pros and cons of membership in Club Premier and grade the program from A to F (A being the highest grade). You can include a plus or minus with the rating.

You can also respond directly to the editors at InsideFlyer at dmankell@insideflyer.com if you would prefer.

Thank you.

2. gleff
    Original Member

gleff Co-founder

Status Points:
    Y'know, I should probably pay more attention to Aeromexico Club Premier, I love forward to being educated! :)

With regard to the airline (rather than the frequent flyer program), I much appreciate their TIJ-NRT flight, at least for garnering award space via their Skyteam partners.

3. redtailshark

redtailshark Silver Member

Status Points:
    I don't know about Club Premier but as gleff says, access to AM inventory was one of the great benefits of ST membership.

For the longest time AM1/2 MEX-MAD-MEX were doozies for TATL award redemptions via WP and even during the early phase of the Borg. For those flying ex-EU, those sectors even evaded the infamous and hated DL SM IOS levy. I don't have sufficient SM to know whether this still works and thankfully I don't have to care about oversights in DL's system now. And the AM service was great. Probably similar TIJ-NRT.