'Raising Hope' Actor Garret Dillahunt Sneaks Knife Through TSA, Tweets About It

Discussion in 'Travel Security' started by sobore, Jun 28, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.popeater.com/2011/06/27/...-hope-twitter-rainn-wilson-tsa-knife-airport/

If you're a fan of 'stupid thief' videos, then this is right up your alley. While on route to catch a flight, 'Raising Hope' actor, Garret Dillahunt, made a sharp pass through airport security, bringing with him some strictly off-limits contraband -- a small hunting knife.

"Oops. Walked right through airport security with this little number," Dillahunt tweeted on Monday afternoon along with a twitpic of the knife in his hand.

Although he got through security scot-free with the weapon, we're not sure that tweeting about his stealth move is going to get him any frequent flyer miles, or even a seat on the plane.
    "Arrest this tweeter!" Rain Wilson tweeted in response to his pal's seemingly gloating feat.

Not grasping the potential gravity of his TSA tisk tisk, Dillahunt responded to Wilson, "If I ever get outta this there will be a reckoning. It was a misTAKE, all right? I'm a whittler, plain and simple."

2. N965VJ
    Original Member

N965VJ Silver Member

Status Points:
    Who is this guy? :p

HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.
  3. Captain Oveur
    Original Member

Captain Oveur Gold Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to the no-fly list, Dillahunt (whoever you are).

4. Clocktower
    Original Member

Clocktower Silver Member

Status Points:
    That's a "hunting knife". Oh dear, no. It's a tiny little itty-bitty baby pocketknife.

Unless you are hunting leprechauns, I guess.

I remember this guy from Deadwood. He actually played two different characters.