Radisson/Country Inn 3 Day Sale

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by flyingdawg, May 9, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

Status Points:
    wrxmom and rwoman like this.
  2. noname2
    Original Member

noname2 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Can we use this to book for upcoming bonus promo?

3. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    IIRC, last time the bookings had to be made after the promo began...

flyingdawg likes this.
  4. noname2
    Original Member

noname2 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Kind of what I expected, thus the timing of the sale.:(

flyingdawg likes this.
  5. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

Status Points:
    A little marketing slight-of-hand.

Sweet Willie likes this.
  6. karlyn

karlyn Silver Member

Status Points:
    "To be eligible for the Promotion, members must register online for the Promotion at http://www.radissonbignightgiveaway.com (“Promotion Registration”), provide their Club Carlson member number at the time of reservation or check-in of the Qualifying Stay, and then complete one Qualifying Stay at any Radisson or Radisson Blu hotel worldwide (“Participating Hotels”). Guest must check in for the Qualifying Stay on or after May 15, 2012 and check out must be completed no later than July 15, 2012 (“Promotion Period”). A “Qualifying Stay” is defined as a stay of one or more consecutive nights in the same room at a Participating Hotel regardless of the number of check-ins or check-outs on a rate for which Gold Points are awarded in accordance with the Club Carlson Program Terms and Conditions. Guest must be present at the Participating Hotel at both the time of check-in and check-out, enrolled in Club Carlson at or before the time of check-in, and registered in the Promotion no later than the time of check-out ." Seems to me it shouldn't matter when you made your reservation--especially if you don't add your membership number until check-in

7. Frugal Travel Lawyer

Frugal Travel Lawyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.
  8. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    What do you think of them first stating on FB that existing reservations count, and then deleting that message?

http://milepoint.com/forums/threads...way-coming-may-15th.35199/page-5#post-1381010

And what about them telling Loyalty Traveler (when asked explicitly about existing reservations) that they count?

Thanks for your post... I have one of those weird reservations that should be cancellable but isn't (online), too.

9. SmooveG

SmooveG Silver Member

Status Points:
    At least the bonus promotion bignightgiveaway works and fast. I already received my 50K goldpoints for my stay at Radisson. Note.. the reservation was made after I signed up for the promotion.

10. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    They changed their stance and reservations made prior to the launch date now count, too. See that other larger thread in this forum for detailed discussion.