Radisson Blu Champ Elysees

Discussion in 'Carlson | Club Carlson' started by Singapore Flyer, Aug 1, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just checked in. The location is good. Can see Arc de Triophe from my window. Walking distance (5 minutes) from LV store and George V metro station. Didn't get any upgrade as a gold via CC. They give me a bottle of Evan and 3 macaroons. May have been an apology for the safe not working. Did offer a paid upgrade with champagne for our anniversary. €100 per night. No thanks. Wife doesn't drink.

Only 6 rooms per floor. There are two set of elevators. One for service and the other for guests. Ask or "5" or "7" line. It is basically a boutique hotel. Very small but enough. Nesspresso machine, flat screen, slippers and robes. Bathroom amenities - Anne Semonin that smell like lemon corona ice. Needs work in the bathroom. What is up with these tiny little glass shields. Ha the same one in Barcelona. Doesn't work.

Did give us a turn down service. They try here an very friendly.

image-864365187.jpg

image-413380003.jpg

image-2195532369.jpg

image-1942100187.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using milepoint

uggboy and edekba like this.
  2. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    Were the fully booked? or just no upgrades? Did you book stnd room or the prem reward

uggboy and Singapore Flyer like this.
  3. Singapore Flyer

Status Points:
    Booked a standard room before yet ran out about 4 months ago. I checked a day or so ago and they had no more rooms available.

edekba and uggboy like this.
  4. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    Good to know. Ill be there in November

Singapore Flyer likes this.
  5. Singapore Flyer

Status Points:
    Also note, the doors lock at midnight. We had to buzz and wait for the FD agent to answer and come open the door. He wasnt at the desk but somewhere in the back. The volume is really soft so listen for him to answer.

Joel Robuchon's restaurant L'Atelier is around the corner inside the grocery store. Price fixe menu seems to be the best deal. We didn't make rezzies so can't tell you how it was. May try again with PH concierge later today.

edekba likes this.
  6. kmann31

kmann31 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the information. The hubby and I are headed here next month for our honeymoon---Hoping for an upgrade when we arrive!

edekba likes this.
  7. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    do report back your exp too please :)

8. view
    Original Member

view Silver Member

Status Points:
    I stayed here recently and got a small room with a ever so slight balcony where you could see the Arc. Very happy with the room in fact, although on the small side, not bad for Paris. I think this view is the best "upgrade" a Gold can hope for here. Water and macarons is the Gold welcome amenity it seems. No free breakfast, so we naturally went to cafes and had the same for a quarter of the price.
    Very friendly staff and good concierge.

edekba and Singapore Flyer like this.