Quick Free Miles If You Happen To Be At DFW Admirals Club in Terminal C

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by Pizzaman, Apr 13, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    Not sure how long it will be there (or how long it's been there), but there's a touchscreen in the Terminal C Admirals Club to the left as you exit the elevators on the main floor of the club.

It took me all of a minute or two to play the game, do really badly and win 50 miles. Points.com is doing the fulfillment, I got an e-mail from Avis shortly after finishing the game.

wrxmom, Flyer1976, Max M and 2 others like this.
  2. Max M

Max M Gold Member

Status Points:
    There is a second kiosk in the C Club also, located between the main lobby before the restrooms when you're headed towards the bar area in a seating area. Also at the JFK Admirals Club, as noted in Admirals Club "Club News and Special offers":

http://www.aa.com/i18n/travelInformation/airportAmenities/AdmiralsClub.jsp

Also on TOBB, posters said it was offered at LAX club, and the DFW A Concourse lounge:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/amer...0-sec-golf-game-ac-kiosk-lax-poss-others.html

BTW, you're allowed to play the game twice to earn 100 total miles for free.

Love completely free miles, no matter how small the amount!

Flyer1976 likes this.
  3. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    Didn't know I could play it twice. I'll knock out the other 50 miles on Friday.

Agree on free quick miles, no matter the amount. Somebody told me they were pissed at me for wasting 30 seconds of their life reading about the offer. Each to his own, but I'm happy with my miles.