Question

Discussion in 'Star Alliance' started by masamiegami, Feb 19, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. masamiegami

masamiegami Active Member

Status Points:
    I'm an Air France Platinum member for life and now want to register myself for either Star Alliance or One World... to start collecting miles and higher status... Which alliance is better off? And which airline card is beneficial as your recommendation??? I fly a lot... with business and live in the Middle East currently... American ones look nicer and easier even with full miles of economy class. Im looking more for achieving continuously then I will acquire the status for life kinds... Kindly advise!

2. mehmet cesur

mehmet cesur New Member

Status Points:
    in my opinion Star alliance is better than One world. Since it covers more airports than One world. If you frequently fly from ME to EU, AFR, Far East or N/E America.,Star alliance will fit you. i have earned a lot miles flying with Star Alliance members like air china, turkish airlines and Lufthansa and had flown couple of mid haul flights with my miles. On the other at first glance(even so i dont why), i get the idea that one world could be better.