Question in regards to Premium Economy seat lost due to equipment change

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by tommy777, Feb 20, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    Folks,

I purchased an upgrade to Premium Economy (or whatever it's called) to get a bulkhead window instead of the window seat I got. The plane went from an MD90/717 to a bus and I was put in a middle seat instead. I was then moved to tow 10 aisle, not a seat they will charge for.

Any chance I can get my money back? If so, how do I proceed to get that taken care of?

Thank you!

2. autolycus

autolycus Gold Member

Status Points:
    You certainly should get your money back. I'd start by tweeting @deltaassist to ask how to get the refund. They're pretty good about responding and resolving problems quickly. Or if they can't do it themselves, they'll direct to you the right place.

tommy777 likes this.
  3. tommy777
    Original Member

tommy777 Co-founder

Status Points:
    Thanks for your help. Gotta get on that there internet twitter thing then... ;)

autolycus likes this.
  4. autolycus

autolycus Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have an account but VERY rarely even look at it. But, lots of airlines and hotels seem to be getting in on the social networking game and offering points and customer service through it. Much easier to type 140 characters to a rep then to wait on hold.

tommy777 likes this.
  5. robmac

robmac Silver Member

Status Points:
    @DeltaAssist is the best thing for Delta since Biscoff cookies. They are fast to respond and do have lots of decision making power.

Delta loves making equipment changes, they tend to keep seats in emergency aisles, but are kind of random everywhere else.

autolycus likes this.
  6. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points: