Question about AA Choice Plus

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by dc_traveler, May 19, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. dc_traveler
    Original Member

dc_traveler Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've been a milepoint member for a while but I think this qualifies as a newbie question. I was wondering whether if I buy a one-way ticket from BNA-ORD-BWI using the Choice Plus option (which comes with Same Day Flight Change), whether I can try to get a same-day confirmed seat on BNA-DCA.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

2. dhammer53
    Original Member

dhammer53 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Just thinking aloud. Wouldn't you more likely get an answer in the AA forum? Or does the Milepoint AA forum treat people the same way as the FT AA forum?

dc_traveler likes this.
  3. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    dc_traveler likes this.
  4. dc_traveler
    Original Member

dc_traveler Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for responses! I know that sometimes DCA, BWI, and IAD are treated as co-terminals but perhaps not for same-day changes.

dhammer53, everyone on Milepoint has been very friendly but I figured better safe than sorry!

5. Photonerd71

Photonerd71 Silver Member

Status Points:
    If this was FT the OP would have started with three paragraphs of "airline x is the worst, they hate passengers, the fa's and ga's are all evil etc etc etc" before getting to his question. Then the sheep would go on and on about how "yes, airline x is the worst in the world" before complaining that the op didnt use the search function and read the 2 threads on this very same topic from 6 years ago. :)

I say this with my tongue planted firmly in my cheek.