Quebec City Marriott

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by Singapore Flyer, Dec 2, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Singapore Flyer

Singapore Flyer Silver Member

Stayed here this past weekend. On Thanksgiving actually. My SIL had never been and the kids like these trips. We took a one day 4 hour drive (should be 2.5) up from Montreal. To say it was cold is a bit of an understatement. The high was 21F with a low of -1F.

The hotel is right by the entrance to Old Quebec. The configuration is a bit funky if you are driving and unloading. We booked a standard 2 queen room. It was a true 2 queen not a double. No upgrade that I could tell. Bathroom was larger than most. (Didn't ask about an upgrade). The service and staff were nice enough. Platinum gets free wifi and lounge. The lounge was on the mezzanine level with drinks and snacks at night. There is a continental breakfast that consisted of cereal, some bread, eggs and sausages. Starbucks coffee. Juice and milk.

There is also a restaurant and wine bar that we didn't try but looked decent. Not very big. Neither was the hotel. 6 floors I believe. There is valet parking and a self parking across the street. No in/out on self parking but you have it with valet. The valet is the concierge and the bell captain.

I would stay there again if the rate was decent but not worth burning points unless you need to be near old quebec.

Sent from my iPhone using milepoint
    uggboy and MSYgirl like this.