Quebec challenges AC pricing on its ads.

Discussion in 'Air Canada | Aeroplan' started by milchap, Mar 17, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. milchap
    Original Member

milchap Gold Member

2. I also wonder about their web advertising. Ex: "Orlando $89!!" Except that the days that the rate applies are few and far between. Not saying they don't exist. I have gotten to the point that when I receive an e-mail from AC, I just delete it. This cannot be the customer behaviour that they are hoping for with their e-mail campaigns....
    why fly likes this.
  3. I mentioned this to the marketing staff at AC, its like the boy crying wolf. When we get an email ad from AC, on a sale, often the prices are way higher than what is available online. Now I assume most of us just delete or ignore. Also they send so many silly emails... Its the same as aeroplan.
    JimYUL likes this.
  4. tomh009
    Original Member

tomh009 Gold Member

What we really need is federal regulation that says flight prices must be advertised as all-in, including all fees and taxes, the same as in the EU. It would be crazy to have different rules from province to province.

Then again, arguably we have fewer trade barriers between US and Canada than between Ontario and Quebec. :rolleyes:
    East_Yorker, flying-gal and JimYUL like this.