Qatar Airways to introduce connectivity to A350XWB fleet

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Middle East/Africa' started by uggboy, Sep 14, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Qatar Airways to introduce connectivity to A350XWB fleet:)

After the installation of OnAir's connectivity services on its fleets of Airbus A320 and forthcoming Boeing 787 Dreamliners, Qatar Airways will extend the technology to its 80 A350XWB aircraft, the first of which is set to be delivered in 2013.
    Passengers will be able to use their mobile devices for calls, texts, emails, mobile data and internet access during the flight. The usage costs will be billed by the passenger's home network operator.
    Upon entering their credit card details, passengers can enjoy access to inflight internet via a hotspot.
    For more information, visit www.qatarairways.com

http://www.businesstraveller.com/asia-pacific/news/qatar-introduces-communication-services-to-a350

JohnDeere19 likes this.
  2. JohnDeere19
    Original Member

JohnDeere19 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Great news...just a matter of time before all larger carriers are connected in the air. I guess it's good for productivity, but I tended to like the fact that I could check out on a plane. Now, no more "unavailable as I'll be flying" :(