Qatar Airways Double Daily A350s To Frankfurt Starting February 16, 2015

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 5, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    My second favorite airline to pick on, Qatar Airways, will commence Airbus A350 flights between Doha and Frankfurt as of January 15, 2015. At least that's the plan as of now. What makes this exciting isn't just that it'll be Qatar Airways' first commercial A350 flight, but it'll be the first commercial A350 flight of any airline. I'm booked on the inaugural flight, and I know a few of you are as well, thanks to some great business class fares originating in Cairo. Qatar Airways has now stopped selling business class on the inaugural flight even though it's not even half full, which says to me that they're actually serious about the launch date, assuming it's delivered without a single scratch and up to His Excellency's high standards. The rumor was originally that Qatar Airways would offer twice daily A350 service to Frankfurt by the end of January, though an exact timeline wasn't initially announced. The post Qatar Airways Double Daily A350s To Frankfurt Starting February 16, 2015 appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...