Qatar Airways Denounces First Class

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 17, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I've come to an interesting realization over the past few days. Or really it's a rather unfortunate realization, though I guess acknowledging a problem is the first step to fixing it. I'm attracted to people that are walking and talking contradictions. I don't know why, there's something intriguing about them. I'm genuinely curious to hear what they have to say next, because you never know what they'll say next. Maybe that's why I like watching The Real Housewives so much. This brings me to the most prolific guy in the airline industry, His Excellency Akbar Al Baker. He's the CEO of Qatar Airways, or just "The Chief" as everyone calls him. Some days I think the guy is absolutely out-of-his-freaking-mind. He says things no one else is willing to say, and sometimes he's dead wrong. Yet at the same time he's a "no-BS" kind of guy. He has an unreal level of attention to detail, and he has no problem throwing shade like the best of them. The post Qatar Airways Denounces First Class appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...