Qantas Club Invite - Free to good home

Discussion in 'Qantas Airways | Frequent Flyer' started by drewbles, May 11, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. drewbles
    Original Member

drewbles Gold Member

Status Points:
    A colleague of mine has donated me a Qantas Club invite that expires end of May this year.

Anyone wishing to obtain it, let me know. I'm in Melbourne (I have no use for it as i'm already Platinum)

Must be used before end of May so only people who are able to use it please, i'm happy to donate it to someone, but not waste it:)

Chimpy, savydog and samh004 like this.
  2. samh004
    Original Member

samh004 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I’d have thought AFF might be the best place for it ;) though there’s always someone who’s never posted that snaps it up. I’ve got one myself I’m thinking of donating to my sister.

savydog likes this.
  3. savydog
    Original Member

savydog Gold Member

Status Points:
    always the way, I land in Melbourne on the 5th of June :) thanks for the offer though.

Horse likes this.
  4. Mal
    Original Member

Mal Silver Member

Status Points:
    And, don't forget the clown who I gave a Qantas Club Guest pass to - for use on a trip (I even paid the postage), and i later saw that Qantas Club pass for sale on Ebay. (BTW, I've given away quite a few, so don't try and sleuth and find out who it was, as you may implicate the wrong person)

As I've commented before, I will not 'out" who that was, but I remember it - I'm sure they recall the incident too, and I'm pretty sure they know that I am aware of what happened.

5. Is it sad that I sold mine on ebay?

6. samh004
    Original Member

samh004 Gold Member

Status Points:
    What a douche! Just make sure if he tries to grab another one you stop him in his tracks!

You’re free to do with it what you like, but my sister is only Silver so she needs lounge access when she can get it :p

Chimpy likes this.
  7. drewbles
    Original Member

drewbles Gold Member

Status Points:
    I was considering posting it on AFF but Randy posted on my FB and suggested I put it here. I get the feeling the people on MP are still a little more FF oriented than a lot of people on AFF (there's going to be people around there that have 1-2 posts and they're just after some freebies; rather give it to a deserving person).

That said, someone messaged me asking for it, so i'll reply now. Pass gone folks:)

Chimpy likes this.
  8. Chimpy
    Original Member

Chimpy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Let's hope we don't see it on eBay:)

9. drewbles
    Original Member

drewbles Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm happy to name-and-shame if it is ;)

Chimpy likes this.
  10. Hi, I'm new to this but I desperately need some QC passes, I'm willing to pay for it. I have three children and my husband can only take one guest. We are travelling on the 18th June 2011. THANKS!!
    P.S I promise I won't sell it on ebay!

11. Jaimito Cartero
    Original Member

Jaimito Cartero Silver Member

Status Points:
    Welcome to MP. You may want to thoroughly read the posts, though, as it was for last month.

12. drewbles
    Original Member

drewbles Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yup for last month, and it's against the rules to charge or offer to buy these things (goes against the community spirit!). I got a thank you from the person I sent it to, so it's good to see it went to a good home:)