Qantas A380 First Class Sydney To Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 26, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

G’day from up top (that is the opposite of down under, right?), mates! Today my dad and I flew Qantas A380 first class from Sydney to Los Angeles, which I suppose is the beginning of the end of our incredible-beyond-words journey. As anyone that has looked at award availability trends between the US and Australia knows, Qantas first class award space is really tough to come by. Like, really, really tough. And it only gets tougher when you’re looking for space for two people. That being said, there are some “tricks” to at least maximizing your chances of finding the space, as I’ve written about in the past. So how good is Qantas first class? Is award space so tough to find simply because of the US to Australia market, because Qantas is the best in the market, or is the product really that damn good? It has been years since I've flown Qantas first class, so I was keen to give them another shot. The post Qantas A380 First Class Sydney To Los Angeles appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...