Problems with HHonors?

Discussion in 'UsingMiles' started by viguera, Apr 5, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    Looks like as of this morning it's no longer updating/tracking HHonor points? It went to "Arriving soon" even though it was working as recently as yesterday.

2. mht_flyer
    Original Member

mht_flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    This is still not working. Any update? Why did HHONORS tracking stop working?

Thanks!

Horse likes this.
  3. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well things seem to be going from bad to worse. Now the Priority Club info and AAdvantage info are bad.

4. Hi all - just a note that UsingMiles is working hard on a complete site redesign that will launch in the next 30-60 days. Yahoo! We hope this will resolve many of the issues you have been experiencing.

We did have Hilton HHonors® working, but ran into a connection issue and it has been hidden until the next release (in 1-2 weeks). American AAdvantage® was disabled on our site today, due to some changes in American's data that we needed to work around. This has been fixed and will be pushed to the live site tomorrow morning. If you do not see your proper amount of American AAdvantage® miles by tomorrow afternoon, please do let us know.

As for IHG, if you are having trouble with this program still, please elaborate for us here, or send an email to support@usingmiles.com, and we'll be happy to troubleshoot further.

Regards,
    Heather

mht_flyer likes this.
  5. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    I really, really wanna like this site, but the problems keep on coming.

AA was working for a while, now it stopped again telling me the credentials are incorrect. When I go to update I get some kind of error updating the database or something to that effect.

JetBlue is still listed as "Arriving Soon" as is HHonors, and Wyndham Rewards keeping giving me an error about the account information being incorrect, even though I know for a fact it's correct.

Right now I have 8 programs listed and only 4 of them are actually working properly.

6. mht_flyer
    Original Member

mht_flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Hi Heather,

Any update on HHONORS with UsingMiles?

Thanks!

Horse likes this.
  7. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think a more relevant question is whether or not anybody from their end is actually paying attention to MP. I see a bunch of stuff on their twitter feed, so obviously there's somebody out there doing something, but I'll be damned if I know what. :)

8. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    Well it seems they just put the site in maintenance mode, so chances are those changes are coming.

Let's hope someone out there puts a bookmark to MP and keep reminding people that they still exist. :)