Problem with file upload

Discussion in 'Beta Feedback [Archive]' started by JALPak, Feb 15, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. JALPak
    Original Member

JALPak Gold Member

Status Points:
    I had some problems with file upload since the site update (at least the forum page changes). After I click Upload a File and select the file to upload, there will be no indication of what's going on and seems like things just hang. I can't switch to a different tab, can't type in the message and can't do anything. There was no indication of photo being uploaded. But at the end, the photo will be there and everything is back to normal.

Config: Mac OS X 10.6.6., Safari 5.0.3 (6533.19.4)

2. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    We can't replicate this problem with sample upload on dev server and assume it might be related to the prepping we're doing all this week to prepare for the actual move from our test servers to our final server farm for milepoint. I've noted this for a review once we get the tuned server system in place and hope that once everything is in a single place these isolated incidents wil be a thing of the past. Thanks for letting us know, this does help as we need to hear about anything related to the website.

Travelman likes this.
  3. Travelman
    Original Member

Travelman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Randy, thanks for the update since I have also been experiencing this type of problem.