Priority Q2 Promo: Double Points or Miles

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by Frequent Flyer Bonuses, Apr 18, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Frequent Flyer Bonuses Z Representative

Status Points:
    As posted in my Concourse Z section,

Double Priority Club points or Double Airline Miles on every qualifying stay, starting on your 2nd stay at participating InterContinental® , Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Express by Holiday Inn™, Holiday Inn Express® and Holiday Inn Club Vacations® hotels worldwide. Stay at Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® and you’ll start earning double on your 1st qualifying stay. Valid for stays May 16 - Aug 15, 11
    Full Details

2. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    Cool... I wonder if they'll have other offers you can stack on top of this one.

3. Frequent Flyer Bonuses

Frequent Flyer Bonuses Z Representative

Status Points:
    Typically you can with Priority Club (ie Stay X Get X plus the quarterly promo, etc)

4. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yeah I know, I triple stacked the current ones for 8k points at my last stay. But the current 3k/1k one expires 4/30, and I don't think there's anything else out there right now.

5. Bob Smolinsky
    Original Member

Bob Smolinsky Gold Member

Status Points:
    Excellent....first time I learn about a code here before FT............

Tim O'Brien likes this.
  6. DebraI
    Original Member

DebraI Silver Member

Status Points:
    Excellent... I'm already booked for two stays within that time period, so this is fantastic. Thanks for sharing. :)

7. Kohoutek
    Original Member

Kohoutek Silver Member

Status Points:
  8. Pete
    Original Member

Pete Silver Member

Status Points:
    Anybody receiving their double points yet? Most recent stay posted with no sign of the double points from this promo.

9. ag51
    Original Member

ag51 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've received double points for a stay last Friday - it only applies for stays where checkout is on or after 16 May, and then only from your second stay (the first stay that posts within the time period does not qualify, unless is at Staybridge or Candlewood).

10. Pete
    Original Member

Pete Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ooops, forgot about the 2nd stay part of it. :oops:

11. I have seven rooms and a conference room booked at a HIE in July for 14 days for a conference, the delegates are paying me directly and currently i am holding the reservation with my PC number. I have three questions:
    (1) do you earn points on the total spend for the seven rooms or is it just for one room? (the property has told me for the lot but I'm questioning that)
    (2) points for the conference room?, I asked the property if they'd attach the charges for the conference room to the room as additional spend, but would that be necessary?
    (3) would the entire booking earn double points based on spend?

Appreciate any and all wisdom, I got a reasonable but not spectacular rate, equivalent to advance purchase but with flexibility to change the booking if needed, the F&F is about $80 (with no flexibility to change dates, room numbers etc) v the $105, but when the numbers lock down, have considered changing to the F&F as 25% less expensive.

12. ag51
    Original Member

ag51 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Not sure about the conference part, but you'll get points on the total room spend if the hotel is in the US or Canada - from T&Cs:

You only get qualifying nights for one room though - the rest will post as overlapping stays. You should get double points as well.

Tim O'Brien likes this.
  13. Thanks for the clarification ag51.