Priority Pass of little use at DFW D Terminal

Discussion in 'DFW/DAL | Dallas Area Airports' started by Gaucho, Apr 24, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Gaucho
    Original Member

Gaucho Gold Member

Status Points:
    At least if you want to use them for departing deep south america flights..... I arrived off of my feeder connection from HOU this afternoon at 5pm.... headed straight to the D terminal which also has an Admirals Club, which does not participate in the PP program. There is another lounge, the Club its called, right at gate D22. Looks nice... so I first do some last minute shopping and get something to eat, then head to the Club as I have about 70 minutes before boarding..... alas, after taking the elevator to level 5, the nice lady at the entrance informs me that they close at 6pm......

So much for the PP app for the Iphone that says its open till 1930hs....

:rolleyes:

perryplatypus likes this.
  2. Bay Pisco Shark
    Original Member

Bay Pisco Shark Gold Member

Status Points:
    I guess your metal status card isn't quite shiny enough yet? :oops:

perryplatypus likes this.
  3. perryplatypus

perryplatypus Gold Member

Status Points:
    What a bummer. I always pass by that club on the way to the AC and was always curious about the accommodations in that lounge.

4. theairportgirl

theairportgirl New Member

Status Points:
    hi, that probably happened because you have an outdated data file in the mobile app. I would recommend to always download the lounge data before using the app, that way you'll have the most updated version. The hours of operation for The Club at DFW are correct in my app.