Priority Numbers for A-Listers

Discussion in 'Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards (w/ AirTran)' started by witzer, Mar 11, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. I finally received form email from my complaint. This form didn't address any of my concern, but there was some important info in it:

You can reach the:
    A-List priority line at
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=rgb(73, 83, 90)][LEFT] [/LEFT][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=rgb(73, 83, 90)][LEFT](888)-737-1005[/LEFT][/COLOR][/FONT]

A-List Preferred priority line at
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=rgb(73, 83, 90)][LEFT] [/LEFT][/COLOR][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=rgb(73, 83, 90)][LEFT](888)-737-1006[/LEFT][/COLOR][/FONT]

I have not had a chance to try them yet. Let us know if they validate, etc.

If this information should not be posted, please delete the thread. I figure the information will get out there eventually and people could use these numbers in light of recent debacle.
  2. cordray2643
    Original Member

cordray2643 Silver Member

I did about 60 flights in 2010, but backed off in Jan and Feb because I wanted to wait for the new program to launch. I am now stuck as A-List rather than A-List preferred (based on the march to march stat), so I emailed a week or two ago and got the same crappy form letter that didn't address my complaint in any way. I will try the number when I can.

3. Does anyone know how the priority is set for assigning your place in line? Specifically, I used to always get A16 -A18. Now, although I am an A List Preferred, I get bumped to A 25 area. The only change I see is this new program.