Priority Club Toolbar

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by DebraI, May 15, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. DebraI
    Original Member

DebraI Silver Member

Status Points:
    I got an e-mail yesterday morning direct from Priority Club (with no subject line... *sigh*), which basically said if you download the PC Rewards Toolbar, you can get 300 points. Well I went to download the toolbar and it keeps telling me that their system can't save my information. Anyone else having this problem?

Deb

miles and smiles likes this.
  2. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Do you have a link? don't think I ever downloaded the tool bar before. I do like the mobile android app however.

3. miles and smiles
    Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Status Points:
  4. Trout Fishing in America
    Original Member

Trout Fishing in America Silver Member

Status Points:
    I downloaded and installed the toolbar maybe a month or so ago and promptly got the points. Although I did not check to see if I was awarded the points before installing the toolbar or after, I'm sure what miles and smiles says is correct. I promptly uninstalled the toolbar, so I don't remember too much about it. I don't think there was anything that was actually useful.

5. DebraI
    Original Member

DebraI Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thank you for posting the link for everyone... I just tried doing the form again, and it still isn't working for me. I've tried on a few computers with different OSs, and no luck. I sent an e-mail to priority club to see if the can check into the issue.