Priority Club Site Issues

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by Eloy Fonseca Neto, Jan 16, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Eloy Fonseca Neto
    Original Member

Eloy Fonseca Neto Silver Member

Status Points:
  2. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    Works using your link, have not had issues in the past 3 days. Try using a different browser or clear out your cookies.

3. Eloy Fonseca Neto
    Original Member

Status Points:
    That's weird, but I'll do that!!

4. Eloy Fonseca Neto
    Original Member

Status Points:
    You're right, it just came online when I used the IE, but it still does not work on Chrome anymore. Thanks for the help anyways!!! ;)

5. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    Had this issue, clearing out cookies seems to fix it.

6. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I've had an issue where after logging and checking offer status it says I've not registered for any offers and brings up an account number and name that's not mine. It say thinks I'm Jerry Ford, Acct. # XXXXXXXXX and says I have 1798 points etc...... I've never logged in before with any other account numbers and no body else uses my computer, I cleared the history and cookies, and cache, and the next day I got same thing again. If I exit the site and re log in I get my account until I click "offer status" and Jerry Ford comes back again. Really weird.

7. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    Wow, you have me stumped on this one. I wonder if you somehow accessed an IT test account??

8. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    That was my thought too. I just tried today to see if i could re create and get in again but no such luck.

9. nacho

nacho Silver Member

Status Points:
    Not sure if it's an IT issue. I just got Status Matched to PC Plat the last week of 2011. My status was reset to Club level when I checked recently. So I wrote to PC CS saying that they are trying to restore my membership and it should be back by the end of this week. I checked the mobile site too but it's the same.

10. foxberg

foxberg Gold Member

Status Points:
    It looks like IHG was in the process of redesigning their site. It is complete now. The new site design is way better and more user friendly. IHG probably finally hired some developers for more then $5/Hour.