Priority Club Rewards: Introducin​g Pennyworth​! Up to 50% off local dining & more

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by Jett Rink, Oct 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Jett Rink
    Original Member

Jett Rink Silver Member

Status Points:
  2. Rosalia

Rosalia Silver Member

Status Points:
    viguera likes this.
  3. iterfacio12

iterfacio12 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yup, I got the same offer. Currently living in SKorea, so not much help for me.

4. MrAOK
    Original Member

MrAOK Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm trying to understand why I should pay $25 for restaurant discounts I can get from living social, Groupon or the entertainment book

viguera likes this.
  5. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm wondering why I should pay $25 in the blind without any additional details. It doesn't look like you can see anything regarding this list of places or any details about the offers without actually signing up for it.

Even if you want to sign up and browse without paying (which I don't know if it's possible) they should at least let you see what the potential benefits are.

FishMN likes this.
  6. FishMN

FishMN Member

Status Points:
    I passed on this offer. It seems as if you need to buy into the "Quarterworth" ($25) version before the big reveal--a blind leap of faith. I am disappointed that IHG/PCR does not run these offers by a panel group to see what would make their customers more likely to engage in an offer like this. Instead we are left to feel like trusting stooges. Management, please step it up and treat us like sensient beings!