Priority club hotels near JFK airport to stay with airport shuttle?

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by kayjay, Mar 18, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. kayjay
    Original Member

kayjay Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am a Platinum with PC and I would like to stay closer to JFK after a red eye flight and return to JFK the same day at 3 pm for our next trip. Any PC properties nearby so that we can take some nap? Possibly with an airport shuttle?

2. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    Oh man... nothing near JFK is "nice" -- they're utilitarian hotels full of flight attendants and tourists that don't know any better. I'm actually in the area at least once a week...

The airport hotel (on the Conduit) should have a shuttle... but again don't expect much. It's right on a really busy intersection with a gas station across the street and a "great" view of the highway. :)

3. kayjay
    Original Member

kayjay Silver Member

Status Points:
    We are having a redeye flight and we just need to crash for some sound sleep and leave at 2 pm or 3 pm from the hotel. View doesn't matter as long there is a shuttle we will be fine.

4. kayjay
    Original Member

kayjay Silver Member

Status Points:
    Used my free night at Jamaica JFK. Airport shuttle and it is much closer. Get some couple of hours of sleep.