Priority Club hotel in Warsaw, Poland?

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by pklawit, Mar 6, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. pklawit

pklawit New Member

Status Points:
    Hello All,

I was frequently staying at Holiday Inn hotel in the Warsaw, Poland.
    Since the January 2013 this hotel is Mercure now. This means: no more Priority Club points collection
    as Mercure has the A-Club cards.
    I liked the Priority Club as the points collected there never expire and already allowed me to stay couple days with my family for short, free vacation.

Does anybody know, if there is other hotel in Warsaw Poland belonging to the Priority Club program?

Regards,
    Piotr

uggboy likes this.
  2. marqoos_pl

marqoos_pl Active Member

Status Points:
    Piotr, just meters away from HI (old HI) there is very good InterContinental Hotel where you can use your PC points. There is as well a new HIExpress at the airport.

sobore and uggboy like this.
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Indeed, the IC Warsaw is a great hotel, beautiful rooms and elegant surroundings, plus a top location. We found also extremely good rates for this hotel. Highly recommended.

guinnessxyz and sobore like this.
  4. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've stayed at the HiEx Warsaw and liked the Hotel! It's very convenient from the airport all one has to do is walk across the roadway. :)

uggboy and sobore like this.
  5. SmooveG

SmooveG Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have stayed in both Priority Club hotels in the centre. The Holiday Inn wasn't bad I must say but by far I prefered the IC just around the corner from Holiday Inn. Besides.. room rates were not that different. Specially the IC has very reasonable even cheap weekend rates for a hotel like that. Top location and know how to treat their RAmb's ;). Would highly recommend that one.

uggboy likes this.