Priority Club Accererated Earnings (2,000 Free Points)

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by WideOpenSpaces, Apr 26, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. WideOpenSpaces

WideOpenSpaces Silver Member

Status Points:
    This came across my email this morning, and I had someone else check it to ensure it does not appear targeted.

Accelerated Earnings

Take some quick profile surveys, opt in for email, and register a credit card and earn up to 2,000 free Priority Club points.

2. mrredskin
    Original Member

mrredskin Gold Member

Status Points:
    i got the email, also, but saw the dining reference and assumed it was another dining rewards thing. glad you posted this again.

edit: thought it was ONLY dining. looks like that was only 25% of it

TheBeerHunter and uggboy like this.
  3. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    Got it too. The dining portion is better than the one they promoted with my PC Visa when I first got it

4. daninstl

daninstl Gold Member

Status Points:
    Looks good but I'm not sure I want to bother since I'm already signed up with so many other dining and shopping sites. I assume if I use a card already registered with another site for dining it would give me points at both.

5. FlyingBear
    Original Member

FlyingBear Silver Member

Status Points:
    Not if they are part of the same network. So if you are part of United, Delta, AA and so on, then no, you won't get it in both. I'd actually be surprised if it even let you register the same card in two places.