Printing off one's MP account activity statement

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by Canadi>n, Oct 25, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Canadi>n
    Original Member

Canadi>n Gold Member

Status Points:
    Since UA "improved" its web site design a couple of years ago, it has been impossible to so a simple print off of one's account activity/statement. Has anyone an approach to doing a WYSIWYG or more compact print out?

2. 2wheels

2wheels Silver Member

Status Points:
    There was a thread a few years ago on the other site about people calling and having it mailed to them...

3. goalie
    Original Member

goalie Gold Member

Status Points:
    Go to the U.K site via the "worldwide" link at the top if the UA home page and log in to you account where you can then print "the way it used to be"

HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.
  4. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    That's for the data dump of one's account since the beginning of time. I think the question is about printing out the current year's activity, which many of us probably do regularly at the end of each year. I got my data dump three years ago, and I am not having them mail me a new one each year, I just print the new activity.

5. Canadi>n
    Original Member

Canadi>n Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks. I like to print off each year's details and recall there was a way. Will try to get onto the UK site.